Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BoBo~




Soft Toy Speaker (BOBO)

^ An ideal gift for your family and friends.
^ A new feel of audio and visual enjoyment.
^ It can be used both at home or in the office with any IPOD, MP3 Player, CD/DVD Player, PC or Notebook.

* This portable speaker it may be said is sutra and neoteric perfectly combination article.
* Brand-new miniature aluminum membrane speaker, alt limpid, bourdon purtiy.
* New concept integrate stereo then carry more musical mini speaker, connect your MP3, MP4, moblie, notebook...


Power Supply: output 6V, 350mA
Output power: 2w+2w
Frequencey response: 200Hz - 12KHz
Speaker: 50mm speaker, 4 Ohms
Signal cable: 22cm STR. CORD
Plug: stereo 3.5mm

u can call/sms me at 9182 3352 or mail/msn me at pokka81@hotmail.com ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»